New Opening: Marketing Officer
October 25, 2017
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone with marketing expertise who speaks and writes fluently both Arabic and English. This is a brand-new role working for a well-known and well respected professional development program for teachers.
The Teachers First Project` offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside educators and experts. Teachers First is a project to help improve and sustain the professional development of teachers across Egypt. Through the Teachers First learning journey, teachers take part in a series of workshops to develop their professional behaviors.
This a new role and would suit someone with excellent marketing skills who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. The Marketing Officer will be a key member of the team and will bring fresh ideas and enthusiasm to the role. The right candidate must be fluent in English and Arabic, be a very strong team player, be able to cope well under pressure and clearly communicate the values of the project.
LOCATION AND HOURS
This is a full time, office based position. The location of the office in Zamalek, Cairo
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Marketing Officers core responsibilities include the following:
- Contribute to the development of the marketing strategy.
- Contribute to the development of the marketing plan.
- Execute the marketing plan.
- Monitor the marketing plan.
- Design and produce create assets that adhere to the company’s brand guidelines.
- Work with the Office Manager to ensure all physical assets such as promotional items and banners are of a high quality.
- Post to social media channels.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing activity.
- Produce all marketing materials including, but not limited to video, Facebook posts, news articles, case studies and press releases.
- Develops and maintains a marketing asset library.
- Work with external organisations to promote the project across Egypt.
- Management events.
- Organise the marketing meetings.
- Develop and implement an internal marketing programme.
The responsibilities are indicative and may vary over time. Employees are expected to undertake other responsibilities relevant to the nature, level and scope of the role.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Must be bilingual
- Excellent copyrighting skills
- Design skills including graphics and web design
- Can manage time and to meet deadlines
- Relates well to a diverse range of people and working styles
- Is a strong team player who adopts a collaborative working style
- Strong and confident communicator
- Exhibits creativity, initiative and flexibility
- Applies critical thinking and creativity to solve problems
- Can multi-task and stay calm under pressure
- Displays a positive attitude
- Adapts successfully to changing situations and environments
- Is determined to get things done. Makes thing happened and constantly loos for better ways of doing things.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV to Mary@imagine.education by 1st of November alongside a covering letter letting us know why you would be suitable for the role. Both the CV and letter must be in English.