1st academic day photo competition
September 27, 2017
Competition begins 23/09/2017 12:00pm and ends at 3/10/2017 5:00pm
Eligibility: The competition is open to all k-12 teachers in Egypt. Photographs must reflect experience during the school day. Photographs taken off school premises are not eligible.
You can enter as many times as you like but you must have a different photograph for each entry.
All entries become the property of Teachers First.
How to Enter: upload a photograph to the Teachers First Facebook page. Comment on what’s happening in the photograph.
Photographs can be JPEG, GIF or PNG format, all photos must be submitted within the first academic week.
Entries must include:
- Name of the teacher
- Name of the School and Modorya
- Explanation of what is happening in the photograph
Entries must comply with the following content guidelines to be eligible:
- Content cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, unnecessarily violent, or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, gender identity or religious.
- Content cannot promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons, any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any political agenda or message
- Content cannot be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate.
- Content cannot contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, without permission.
There will only be 1 winner. The prize awarded will be a Teachers First goodie bag.
WINNER NOTIFICATION: The All decisions are final.